VivaCut is a video editing app with all the video editing features. Created by a Chinese company called quvideo inc. You can easily create professional-level video clips and aesthetic video clips. Also, you can share these video clips on your YouTube channel, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media.
Features of VivaCut
- Chromakey: Using this feature, you can remove the green screen background and add new backgrounds to your videos.
- Export your videos in 720p, 1080p, and 4k.
- You can split the video into sections as you wish.
- Crop, Flip and Rotate the video.
- There have 50+ different filters.
- You can control the speed of the video. You can also make the video run backward.
- Adjust video brightness, Contrast, Temp, Saturation, Shadow, and more.
- You can adjust or remove the sound of the video. You can also add other sounds and music to the videos.
- Cut and replace the unnecessary parts of the video.
- You can change the side of the video using the mirror effect.
- You can add an overlay to the video.
- This app contains 100+ Visual effects.
- Add text to your video with different fonts and colors. You can download the font you want and add it to the app.
- You can change the canvas size according to the social media platform that uploads the video.
- 100+ stickers and GIF included.
- This includes a large number of video templates.
How to download Vivacut video editor?
Download for Android
You must change the security settings on your android smartphone before downloading an APK file. To do this, follow these easy steps.
- Go to Security Settings in your phone’s settings and allow apps to download from unknown sources.
- Next, download the Vivacut Apk file from the above download links.
- Locate the downloaded file and install it. In the meantime, you must agree to all terms and conditions. Necessary permissions must grant.
Download for PC
If you are using an Android application on your computer, you must use an Android App Player designed for that purpose. This is because an application developed to run on android OS cannot run directly on windows OS. We recommend the Nox player Android Emulator as the Android app player that works best on the Windows operating system. Now let’s see how to install an Android apk file on a computer using Nox player.
- First, download and install the latest version of Nox player. Once installed, open it.
- Sign up for Nox player with your Google Account. Then download the vivacut Apk file using a web browser.
- Click on the three lines in my games. Select the Install apk option.
- Now select the Vivacut apk file in the download folder on your computer. Click on “Open”.
- Now, click on the install.
How to use vivaCut video editor?
Open the app. Look at the top right corner. It has two tabs called tutorials and settings. In the tutorials, You can learn how to edit videos with vivacut features. Below that, there is a big Plus mark. You can start a new project by clicking on that plus mark.
- Tap on the plus mark. Select the videos and images you want to edit and click on next.
- Now you can see some options at the bottom of the screen. The first option is called edit clip. It includes several tools such as filters, adjusts, volume.
- The second is the overlay. This allows you to add more layers to the existing layer.
- Vfx: You can add visual effects to videos using the VFX tool.
- There have many tools Like Music, Text, Sound FX, and more.
- When you have finished editing the video, Select the resolution and click on the Export button at the top right corner.
Is vivacut free to use?
You can use this app for free. But some of the features here have to be paid for.
Can I use vivacut on PC?
This app was designed for Android phones. But you can also use this app on your PC. Use an android emulator like bluestacks to install any apk file on your PC.